Tuscano Agency is a leading provider of wholesale insurance products. We offer products and services for both commercial lines and personal lines accounts.
Job openings in underwriting, policy service, accounting, and administration do occasionally become available. We have a wide range of career opportunities for individuals with E&S insurance backgrounds and are always interested in discussing employment options.
If you would enjoy working with a team of friendly, motivated and professional individuals, send us your resume today and specify your area of interest.
The Tuscano Agency is a family-owned insurance wholesaler who values relationships with our clients and our people. We provide commercial and personal insurance products via agents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North/South Carolina, and Florida. Our motto is “Tuscano Can Do It” and we are passionate about overcoming challenges and driving change within our marketplace.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation & personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Partial telework option possible in the future.
- 401K Contributions after 1 year of employment during the open enrollment period
- Profit Sharing available after 1 year of employment
- On-site daycare available after 1 year of employment
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Term Life Insurance after 90 days
- Whole Life Insurance and Critical Illness Coverage offered after 90 days of employment during the open enrollment period
How To Apply For Other Positions
Attach your resume and cover letter as a word document or PDF file and send to email@example.com . Please specify what position you are applying for.
W.N. Tuscano Agency
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 1027
Greensburg, PA 15601
The Tuscano Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, marital status, disability/handicap, religion, national origin or military service. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, disability, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and employee child care services.